Sunday 29 May 2011

Today is Yesterday

well today is been a weird day a good day i woke up and chilled . i helped my mum clear up the house stuff it was ok i guess not much to do i helped her couse my mum and dad are going to spain for a day or two to pay for a car my dad bought lol he loves cars so im gonna have a free home for 3 days :D lmao i said buy to my sis she was going to sleep over her friends i went to work which was funny me and my boss fuck about and swear at eachother lmao i came home and waited till 9 were i started to watch a really interesting film called the curious case of Benjamin button it was quite awesome just got my tickets for me to go to Malta :D on the 26th of june 2011 i come from malta btw i cant wait :D now im talking to my bitch louise :D ori more later bitches
PEACE OUUUTTT !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment