Monday 30 May 2011

What a day!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh today hmmm  what a weird and wonderfull day well i woke up at about 12 and with a huge smile on my face because my parents weren't home and i know ive got a free house its been a good day because i got my friend to bring me some shisha flavour then he came over and we smoked the shisha then 2 other friends came over and we played fifa it was so funny and really nice but then had to be ruined twice -_- triston had to drop the shisha coal on the carpet burning it then while fighting with riyhad my other friend he broke my chandelier which i glued back together ¬¬. its all together been a really good day i had some food more specific chinese food and now im sitting down watching family guy with my freind whos gonna sleep over :D yeey anyway talk laterz
peace

No comments:

Post a Comment